суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

CORE TEMP 0.99.5 DOWNLOAD

Certain problems with font resizing should now be fixed. You give us a grid and we enter text and variables we want. Look at Options menu - Add: User defined text colors for main Window. When I mentioned the delay, I didn't mean to actually slow down the launch of the program. Double click anywhere to switch between modes - Add: Let me know if you need more information. core temp 0.99.5

Uploader: Kajidal
Date Added: 21 May 2011
File Size: 32.44 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 98509
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Custom font and size for G15 LCD screen or simply use the built in compact font and layout. Properly detect Atom and Core i7 engineering samples. AMD Athlon X2 4x50e series detected as 3x50e. Mini mode for GUI. What's cool also is the fact you could use apply negative on the screen text black, background white and I would like the use of that feature to alrt when a core is getting close to critical teml.

And I must add that I have a G15 2nd gen for 9 months now and I don't have much use 0.99.5 the screen but I find this kind of application interesting.

core temp 0.99.5

Press F6 or the Tools menu to reset values - Add: I double-click and change between normal mode and mini mode a few times and the size of corre window decreases. Per core temperature offset adjustment.

Core temp » Forum OverCleX : Overclocking, Watercooling, Tests et Tuning Hardware PC

Clicking "Defaults" button in settings would enable logging when it should be disabled by default. Let me know if you need more information.

Press F6 or the Tools menu to reset values - Add: Look at Temo menu, changed from 0. Core Temp Version 0. TjMax for mobile Atom processors changed to 90C. I have many ideas for it. Mini mode for GUI. Core Temp now measures the bus speed of the system, multiplies it by each of the cores' multiplier and reports very accurate clock speed. Mini mode for GUI. Members Tmp visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. Core Temp sometimes crashes when another program tries to access the log file.

core temp 0.99.5

I'm on Windows 7 right now and I've tried disabling aero and I don't get that problem. You must log in or register to reply here. Per core temperature offset adjustment. Turion MK series recognition 0.999.5 wrong.

Then the program loads normally, then LCD again after a few seconds in case it didn't make it the first round. I would remove reading from system tray.

Core Temp 0.99.5

I can see how it would be difficult to debug without actually seeing it. Vista Business SP1 32bit. Sorry if it was mentioned already. Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community. This would get my attention.

Look at Options menu, changed from 0. Default G15 LCD text layout and font changed. This version includes digitally signed drivers for use with Vista x64 and Windows 7 x Mini mode for GUI.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий